Sunday, July 15, 2018

july 16,2018

i've had a request to update this blog!
i know, i know it is so so interesting to read about my exciting life and adventures 😉.

i am back in japan for my annual (it seems) visit with casey and his family.

i left home last thursday morning and after an uneventful, but as usual, long day, arrived on friday evening.. (japan is 13 hours ahead)
the boys are still excited to see me and it makes me smile to see their reactions when we first see each other.. i wave and they jump up and down.

handling my 500 pounds of luggage was a little awkward, as you know i broke my wrist recently, while filming my own stunts, no wait... i fell down, forgetting that i am old and uncoordinated, but anyway.. i should be completely healed for the trip home, yay!  also i will only have about 100 pounds of luggage 😁

ray has been sick with a fever and cough since i got here, so he has been sleeping a lot.. chieko took him to the dr. saturday and he got some medication.. leo had a summer festival at his school on saturday evening,  the kids sang and danced and afterwards had games and snacks and got prizes.. it was hot and loud and quick!  i'll try to post pictures.. i have to figure it out again..

on sunday casey, leo and i went out for lunch and to Costco... casey made some delicious pizza for dinner ..



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear Ray is sick. I hope he feels better soon so he can have fun with his nanny��

Lauralou said...

Yay for your blog post! Hope Ray feels better soon.